GeoGebra 5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. More info about the app GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra 5 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GeoGebra 5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra 5's primary file takes around 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) and is called GeoGebra.exe.
The following executables are contained in GeoGebra 5. They take 2.91 MB (3048141
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.15 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.452.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 program will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-17 14:15:26.483