GeoGebra 5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more data about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 185.55 KB (190000 bytes) on disk and is called GeoGebra.exe.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra 5. They take about 3.11 MB (3261721
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (185.55 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (303.69 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.588.0
of GeoGebra 5. For more GeoGebra 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 app will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 13:56:22.473