GeoGebra 5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. You can get more details about GeoGebra 5 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra 5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 5. The application's main executable file has a size of 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) on disk and is called GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1759026
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.06 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of GeoGebra 5. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 06:11:59.327