GeoGebra 5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Further information about GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. GeoGebra 5's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe". GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra 5's primary executable file and it occupies around 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 57.49 MB (60278536
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra-Windows-Installer-5-0-54-0.exe (55.81 MB)
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.14 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This info is about GeoGebra 5 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 15:42:35.277