Cyti Web is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. More information on Cyti Web can be found here
. You can read more about on Cyti Web at http://cytiweb.net/support
. Cyti Web is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Cyti Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Cyti Web's primary file takes around 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) and its name is CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Cyti Web installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.56 MB (1633304
bytes) on disk.
- CytiWebUn.exe (553.78 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.10.022308
of Cyti Web. You can find here a few links to other Cyti Web releases:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program marketed by the software company Cyti Web. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cyti Web from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cyti Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web program will be found automatically. After you click Cyti Web in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cyti Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 06:01:13.627