This web page is about Cyti Web for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. Further information on Cyti Web can be found here
. More information about Cyti Web can be seen at http://cytiweb.net/support
. Cyti Web is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Cyti Web is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe REP_. CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Cyti Web's main executable file and it occupies close to 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) on disk.
Cyti Web installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3364280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (537.23 KB)
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.63 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (638.00 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- CytiWeb.Plinx.exe (63.91 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.30.232314
of Cyti Web. For other Cyti Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program by Cyti Web. Some people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cyti Web with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it is installed on your PC the Cyti Web application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cyti Web in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-19 05:03:29.993