This web page is about Cyti Web for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. Further information on Cyti Web can be found here
. More information about Cyti Web can be seen at http://cytiweb.net/support
. Cyti Web is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Cyti Web is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe REP_. CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Cyti Web's main executable file and it occupies close to 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) on disk.
Cyti Web installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3364280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (537.23 KB)
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.63 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (638.00 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- CytiWeb.Plinx.exe (63.91 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.30.232314
of Cyti Web. For other Cyti Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program by Cyti Web. Some people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cyti Web with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web app will be found very quickly. When you click Cyti Web in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-19 05:03:29.993