This page contains complete information on how to remove Cyti Web for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. More information on Cyti Web can be found here
. More information about Cyti Web can be seen at http://cytiweb.net/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cyti Web is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 103.28 KB (105760 bytes).
Cyti Web is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.12 MB (2227432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.54 KB)
- updateCytiWeb.exe (385.78 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.78 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (398.78 KB)
This info is about Cyti Web version 2015.01.17.052326
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program offered by Cyti Web. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cyti Web from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cyti Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". If it is installed on your PC the Cyti Web program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cyti Web in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 08:30:30.470