This page is about Cyti Web for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your systemCyti Web
. Go over here
for more info on Cyti Web. Please open http://cytiweb.net/support
if you want to read more on Cyti Web on Cyti Web's website. Usually the Cyti Web application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Cyti Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cyti Web's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is named CytiWeb.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Cyti Web. They take about 5.23 MB (5488448
bytes) on disk.
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.61 KB)
- CytiWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
The current web page applies to Cyti Web version 2015.01.01.162324
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program offered by the software company Cyti Web. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cyti Web from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". If it is installed on your PC the Cyti Web application will be found automatically. After you click Cyti Web in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 13:03:01.880