This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cyti Web for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. More information about Cyti Web can be found here
. Further information about Cyti Web can be found at http://cytiweb.net/support
. Cyti Web is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Cyti Web's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 101.73 KB (104176 bytes).
Cyti Web contains of the executables below. They take 1.35 MB (1420448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.11.032316
of Cyti Web. For more Cyti Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application by Cyti Web. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cyti Web from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cyti Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it is installed on your PC the Cyti Web application will be found very quickly. When you click Cyti Web in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-29 02:37:09.393