This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cyti Web for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. More information about Cyti Web can be found here
. Further information about Cyti Web can be found at http://cytiweb.net/support
. Cyti Web is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Cyti Web's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 101.73 KB (104176 bytes).
Cyti Web contains of the executables below. They take 1.35 MB (1420448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.72 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.11.032316
of Cyti Web. For more Cyti Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application by Cyti Web. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cyti Web from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cyti Web in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cyti Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 02:37:09.393