Cyti Web is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your systemCyti Web
. You can read more on Cyti Web or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Cyti Web at http://cytiweb.net/support
. Usually the Cyti Web application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Cyti Web is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_. Cyti Web's main file takes about 103.28 KB (105760 bytes) and is named CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Cyti Web is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.73 MB (2862120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (549.28 KB)
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (255.07 KB)
- updateCytiWeb.exe (398.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (345.28 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (400.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.02.042359
of Cyti Web. You can find below a few links to other Cyti Web releases:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application by Cyti Web. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cyti Web from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it is installed on your PC the Cyti Web app will be found automatically. When you click Cyti Web in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cyti Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The publisher is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 14:50:01.867