This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cyti Web for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your systemCyti Web
. Further information on Cyti Web can be seen here
. Please open http://cytiweb.net/support
if you want to read more on Cyti Web on Cyti Web's web page. Usually the Cyti Web program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cyti Web. Cyti Web's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) and its name is CytiWeb.BOAS.exe.
Cyti Web is composed of the following executables which take 6.98 MB (7321456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.61 KB)
- updateCytiWeb.exe (657.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.78 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.78 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.28 KB)
This web page is about Cyti Web version 2015.01.06.172247
only. You can find below info on other releases of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application released by the software company Cyti Web. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cyti Web with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cyti Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cyti Web in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The publisher is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 05:47:35.017