This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cyti Web for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your systemCyti Web
. Further information on Cyti Web can be seen here
. Please open http://cytiweb.net/support
if you want to read more on Cyti Web on Cyti Web's web page. Usually the Cyti Web program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cyti Web. Cyti Web's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) and its name is CytiWeb.BOAS.exe.
Cyti Web is composed of the following executables which take 6.98 MB (7321456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.61 KB)
- updateCytiWeb.exe (657.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.78 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.78 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.28 KB)
This web page is about Cyti Web version 2015.01.06.172247
only. You can find below info on other releases of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application released by the software company Cyti Web. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cyti Web with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cyti Web in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 05:47:35.017