This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cyti Web for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your systemCyti Web
. More information on Cyti Web can be seen here
. Please open http://cytiweb.net/support
if you want to read more on Cyti Web on Cyti Web's web page. Usually the Cyti Web application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Cyti Web's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is titled CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Cyti Web. They take 2.54 MB (2658448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (543.73 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (448.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about Cyti Web version 2015.01.19.222342
alone. Click on the links below for other Cyti Web versions:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application released by the software company Cyti Web. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cyti Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web app will be found very quickly. After you select Cyti Web in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cyti Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The publisher is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyti Web in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-30 20:54:03.123