This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cyti Web for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your systemCyti Web
. More information on Cyti Web can be seen here
. Please open http://cytiweb.net/support
if you want to read more on Cyti Web on Cyti Web's web page. Usually the Cyti Web application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Cyti Web's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is titled CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Cyti Web. They take 2.54 MB (2658448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (543.73 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (448.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about Cyti Web version 2015.01.19.222342
alone. Click on the links below for other Cyti Web versions:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application released by the software company Cyti Web. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cyti Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it is installed on your PC the Cyti Web app will be found very quickly. When you select Cyti Web in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyti Web in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-30 20:54:03.123