This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cyti Web for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. More information on Cyti Web can be found here
. Click on http://cytiweb.net/support
to get more info about Cyti Web on Cyti Web's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cyti Web is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_. 7za.exe is the Cyti Web's primary executable file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Cyti Web is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Cyti Web version 2015.03.05.040416
only. For other Cyti Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Cyti Web.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Cyti Web from your computer:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Cyti Web
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Cyti Web is a program by Cyti Web. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cyti Web from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web program will be found automatically. After you click Cyti Web in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The publisher is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 04:16:17.680