This info is about Cyti Web for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. Go over here
for more info on Cyti Web. More information about Cyti Web can be seen at http://cytiweb.net/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove Cyti Web. Cyti Web's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) and is called CytiWeb.BOAS.exe.
Cyti Web contains of the executables below. They take 7.84 MB (8216752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (537.23 KB)
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.63 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (349.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.78 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.78 KB)
- CytiWeb.BRT.Helper.exe (194.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.28 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This web page is about Cyti Web version 2014.12.30.032312
only. You can find below info on other releases of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program by the software company Cyti Web. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cyti Web from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cyti Web or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web program will be found automatically. When you select Cyti Web in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the application is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 13:22:13.777