Cyti Web is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cyti Web. Click on http://cytiweb.net/support
to get more data about Cyti Web on Cyti Web's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cyti Web's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. CytiWeb.BOAS.exe is the Cyti Web's main executable file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
Cyti Web is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.55 MB (7913128
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.55 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (617.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.06.222249
of Cyti Web. For more Cyti Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application marketed by Cyti Web. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cyti Web from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web application will be found automatically. After you select Cyti Web in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the application is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-24 01:52:41.610