You can find below detailed information on how to remove Cyti Web for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Cyti Web. Please open http://cytiweb.net/support
if you want to read more on Cyti Web on Cyti Web's website. Cyti Web is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Cyti Web is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 103.28 KB (105760 bytes) on disk.
Cyti Web installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.83 MB (1916928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (255.09 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (385.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
This info is about Cyti Web version 2015.02.07.092419
alone. For more Cyti Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program marketed by the software company Cyti Web. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cyti Web from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web app will be found automatically. After you select Cyti Web in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:33:48.237