You can find below details on how to remove Cyti Web for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cyti Web. More details about the application Cyti Web can be found at http://cytiweb.net/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove Cyti Web. The application's main executable file is named CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
Cyti Web installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.22 MB (3374880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (537.23 KB)
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.64 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (646.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Cyti Web version 2015.01.12.192319
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program offered by Cyti Web. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cyti Web from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web application will be found very quickly. After you select Cyti Web in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cyti Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-27 00:06:44.470