You can find below details on how to remove Cyti Web for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cyti Web. More details about the application Cyti Web can be found at http://cytiweb.net/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove Cyti Web. The application's main executable file is named CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
Cyti Web installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.22 MB (3374880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (537.23 KB)
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.64 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (646.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Cyti Web version 2015.01.12.192319
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program offered by Cyti Web. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cyti Web from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it is installed on your PC the Cyti Web app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cyti Web in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-27 00:06:44.470