This page contains thorough information on how to remove Cyti Web for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Cyti Web. Click on http://cytiweb.net/support
to get more information about Cyti Web on Cyti Web's website. Cyti Web is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Cyti Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. utilCytiWeb.exe is the Cyti Web's main executable file and it occupies about 400.78 KB (410400 bytes) on disk.
Cyti Web installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 655.74 KB (671480
bytes) on disk.
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.96 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (400.78 KB)
This web page is about Cyti Web version 2015.02.22.182539
alone. Click on the links below for other Cyti Web versions:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Cyti Web
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Cyti Web is an application offered by Cyti Web. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cyti Web or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cyti Web in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 18:54:19.980