Cyti Web is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. More data about Cyti Web can be found here
. Click on http://cytiweb.net/support
to get more information about Cyti Web on Cyti Web's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cyti Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. CytiWebUninstall.exe is the Cyti Web's primary executable file and it occupies about 254.53 KB (260640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cyti Web. They occupy 872.27 KB (893200
bytes) on disk.
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.53 KB)
- updateCytiWeb.exe (617.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.21.030821
of Cyti Web. You can find below info on other application versions of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program released by the software company Cyti Web. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cyti Web from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cyti Web or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cyti Web in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The publisher is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-21 04:00:16.770