Cyti Web is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. You can read more on Cyti Web or check for application updates here
. Click on http://cytiweb.net/support
to get more info about Cyti Web on Cyti Web's website. Cyti Web is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Cyti Web is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_. Cyti Web's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) and its name is CytiWeb.BOAS.exe.
Cyti Web is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.67 MB (8037784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (549.28 KB)
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (255.09 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (401.78 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.78 KB)
This data is about Cyti Web version 2015.02.04.012404
alone. For other Cyti Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program offered by Cyti Web. Some people choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cyti Web with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web application will be found automatically. When you click Cyti Web in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the application is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cyti Web in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-14 05:43:45.560