This web page contains complete information on how to remove Cyti Web for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. Go over here
for more info on Cyti Web. You can read more about about Cyti Web at http://cytiweb.net/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Cyti Web folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cyti Web is C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_. CytiWeb.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1791264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Cyti Web. They occupy 7.66 MB (8029112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUn.exe (549.28 KB)
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.62 KB)
- updateCytiWeb.exe (399.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CytiWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.78 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (396.28 KB)
The current page applies to Cyti Web version 2015.01.02.172325
only. You can find below info on other releases of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program marketed by Cyti Web. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cyti Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cyti Web in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The publisher is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-16 03:14:48.507