You can find on this page details on how to remove Cyti Web for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. More information on Cyti Web can be found here
. Please open http://cytiweb.net/support
if you want to read more on Cyti Web on Cyti Web's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_ is the full command line if you want to remove Cyti Web. CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe is the Cyti Web's main executable file and it occupies close to 345.23 KB (353520 bytes) on disk.
Cyti Web contains of the executables below. They take 1.63 MB (1712776
bytes) on disk.
- CytiWebUn.exe (549.28 KB)
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.62 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.24.222252
of Cyti Web. Click on the links below for other Cyti Web versions:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program by Cyti Web. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cyti Web from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cyti Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cyti Web in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-26 18:26:58.453