Cyti Web is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your systemCyti Web
. Check out here
for more information on Cyti Web. Please follow http://cytiweb.net/support
if you want to read more on Cyti Web on Cyti Web's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Cyti Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 101.73 KB (104176 bytes) on disk and is named CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Cyti Web contains of the executables below. They take 743.97 KB (761824
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Cyti Web version 2015.01.09.102256
alone. Click on the links below for other Cyti Web versions:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program by Cyti Web. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cyti Web from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". The Cyti Web app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cyti Web in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130