This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cyti Web for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. You can find out more on Cyti Web or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Cyti Web at http://cytiweb.net/support
. Usually the Cyti Web application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Cyti Web is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 103.28 KB (105760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Cyti Web. They take about 2.17 MB (2274392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.90 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (387.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (345.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.20.102542
of Cyti Web. You can find below info on other releases of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program by Cyti Web. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cyti Web in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 11:40:19.660