This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Cyti Web for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Cyti Web. You can get more details on Cyti Web at http://cytiweb.net/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Cyti Web's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 101.78 KB (104224 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Cyti Web. They take 2.69 MB (2815784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (255.10 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (653.28 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.78 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.78 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (344.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.01.232358
of Cyti Web. Click on the links below for other Cyti Web versions:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application released by Cyti Web. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cyti Web from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cyti Web or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cyti Web in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The publisher is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After removing Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, we are not saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 15:17:32.537