This page is about Cyti Web for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Cyti Web from your computerCyti Web
. More information on Cyti Web can be seen here
. Click on http://cytiweb.net/support
to get more info about Cyti Web on Cyti Web's website. Usually the Cyti Web program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web directory, depending on the user's option during install. Cyti Web's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 103.28 KB (105760 bytes) on disk.
Cyti Web installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.48 MB (2597904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.59 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (400.78 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.PurBrowse64.exe (345.28 KB)
The current page applies to Cyti Web version 2015.01.07.082249
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cyti Web:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is an application by Cyti Web. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cyti Web from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web application will be found automatically. After you select Cyti Web in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 19:08:08.560