This web page is about Cyti Web for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. Further information on Cyti Web can be found here
. You can see more info on Cyti Web at http://cytiweb.net/support
. Cyti Web is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cyti Web. CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 96.23 KB (98544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Cyti Web. They take about 986.63 KB (1010304
bytes) on disk.
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.66 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.01.012319
of Cyti Web. Click on the links below for other Cyti Web versions:
...click to view all...
Cyti Web is a program offered by Cyti Web. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Cyti Web from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web application will be found automatically. When you select Cyti Web in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cyti Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the program is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your PC, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 01:57:35.727