Cyti Web is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Cyti Web from your PCCyti Web
. More information about Cyti Web can be found here
. More information about the app Cyti Web can be found at http://cytiweb.net/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Cyti Web by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled utilCytiWeb.exe and it has a size of 385.28 KB (394528 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Cyti Web. They occupy 1.00 MB (1050256
bytes) on disk.
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (255.08 KB)
- utilCytiWeb.exe (385.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.07.042418
of Cyti Web. You can find below a few links to other Cyti Web releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Cyti Web.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Cyti Web
Cyti Web is a program by the software company Cyti Web. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cyti Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cyti Web or simply click the Search field and type in "Cyti Web". If it exists on your system the Cyti Web app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cyti Web in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The web site of the application is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cyti Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cyti Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:20:44.037