How to uninstall Cyti Web from your PC
This web page is about Cyti Web for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Cyti Web
. More information on Cyti Web can be seen here
. Please open http://cytiweb.net/support
if you want to read more on Cyti Web on Cyti Web's website. Cyti Web is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Cyti Web's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_. Cyti Web's main file takes about 105.42 KB (107952 bytes) and its name is CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Cyti Web. They occupy about 1.16 MB (1211112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CytiWebUninstall.exe (254.54 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.42 KB)
- CytiWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.92 KB)
- CytiWeb.expext.exe (112.42 KB)
- CytiWeb.Plinx.exe (63.92 KB)
The current web page applies to Cyti Web version 2015.01.18.112328
only. For more Cyti Web versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to erase Cyti Web from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Cyti Web is a program released by the software company Cyti Web. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Cyti Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cyti Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cyti Web". If it is installed on your PC the Cyti Web application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cyti Web in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cyti Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cyti Web:
- The software company is: http://cytiweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyti Web\CytiWebUn.exe DL_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cyti Web.
8. After uninstalling Cyti Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cyti Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cyti Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Cyti Web:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cyti Web by Cyti Web from your computer, nor are we saying that Cyti Web by Cyti Web is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cyti Web supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-07 04:54:27.920