Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's website. Catalyst Control Center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.75 MB (7080032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0226.1356.24951
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 09:40:21.713