Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. You can read more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0419.2218.38209
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some people decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 08:17:13.930