Catalyst Control Center
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Check out here
where you can read more on Ihr Firmenname. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Catalyst Control Center's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Catalyst Control Center. They take 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0924.1041.17289
alone. For more Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 12:40:33.053