Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. More info about Ihr Firmenname can be seen here
. More info about the software Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.75 MB (7079592
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1013.1702.28713
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 16:32:11.083