Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. More information on Ihr Firmenname can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's web page. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center. They take 2.80 MB (2940928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0511.2322.40127
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 15:40:18.177