Catalyst Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. More information about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is installed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 417.72 KB (427744 bytes) and its name is amdprw.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 486.22 KB (497888
bytes) on disk.
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1116.1445.26409
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 18:47:40.490