Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerIhr Firmenname
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Ihr Firmenname. More details about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.22 MB (7571712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0425.225.2413
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Catalyst Control Center you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PC:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Catalyst Control Center
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Catalyst Control Center\Catalyst Control Center.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Catalyst Control Center\Hilfe.lnk
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Ihr Firmenname. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-13 21:08:52.070