Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ihr Firmenname. More information about Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center. They take 6.41 MB (6721536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1025.2152.37348
of Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 18:27:28.650