Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Take a look here
for more information on Ihr Firmenname. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's website. Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.50 MB (4715008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0602.1105.17959
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-11 07:15:50.273