Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerIhr Firmenname
. You can read more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.52 MB (4737152
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (160.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0214.2237.40551
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:54:17.297