Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ihr Firmenname. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Catalyst Control Center. They take about 4.06 MB (4257992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (417.70 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2014.1130.236.4517
only. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-18 16:47:11.130