Catalyst Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Take a look here
for more info on Ihr Firmenname. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's page. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 6.52 MB (6834272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0313.2330.40379
alone. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-20 19:52:48.627