Catalyst Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. More data about Ihr Firmenname can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Catalyst Control Center. They take about 6.52 MB (6833832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1025.1216.20147
of Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-16 13:14:27.583