Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. Open here
for more info on Ihr Firmenname. More data about the app Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.14 MB (6438912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0524.2259.39378
alone. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Ihr Firmenname. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-12 19:51:47.840