Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page details on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. Check out here
where you can read more on Ihr Firmenname. You can read more about about Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is normally set up in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.79 MB (6070272
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- atiimxgl.exe (60.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (560.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0523.2258.39384
alone. For more Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 12:10:02.020