Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. You can read more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 2.51 MB (2630656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0322.2315.39936
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-03 06:03:58.490