Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Open here
for more information on Ihr Firmenname. More details about the application Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 6.41 MB (6721536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0908.1321.22053
only. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 18:22:00.210