Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerIhr Firmenname
. You can read more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. Further information about Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 8.60 MB (9022080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.63 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0418.2133.36668
only. You can find below info on other versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-08 11:14:33.037