Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ihr Firmenname. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are contained in Catalyst Control Center. They take 6.76 MB (7083264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.25 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0429.2313.39747
only. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:42:35.253