Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) and is called MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2012.1025.346.4844
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 15:38:22.617