Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. Additional info about Ihr Firmenname can be found here
. More details about the software Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the Catalyst Control Center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.74 MB (9164320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0206.2311.41616
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 22:58:58.663